Calming, Relaxing and Soothing
Anxiety Soother™: Holy Basil features Kava prepared from the rhizome and root of noble varieties of Piper methysticum plants grown and harvested in the islands of the South Pacific. It also features Passionflower prepared from the flowering herb (leaf, flower and stem) of Certified Organic Passiflora incarnata vines.
Holy Basil essential oil (Ocimum tenuiflorum) provides an intensely aromatic, spicy and bittersweet flavor that is subtle yet distinct.
The herbs in this formula are individually extracted to provide a broad-spectrum of plant compounds. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb. Our liquid extracts are easily dispensed, taken in liquid form and added to water or other liquid.
- Keep Out of the Reach of Children.
- FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with Kava. Ask a healthcare professional before use if you have, or have had, liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if liver symptoms occur (unusual fatigue, abdominal pain, appetite loss, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin).
- Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not take with alcoholic beverages.
- Excessive use may briefly impair ability to drive or operate machinery. Store away from heat and light