Ayurvedic Quiz: Are you a Vata type?
Looks like you might be a Vata!
Composed of air and ether (space, the essence of emptiness)
Meaning “that which moves things”
Qualities subtle, dry, light, cold, rough, hard, clear, on-the-move
Site in body bones, colon, thighs, hips, ears
How to Balance Vata
- Good foods for Vata are warm, moist, and cooked.
- Sweet, sour, and salty tastes are best for Vata.
- Massage yourself daily with sesame oil or almond oil.
- Establish consistent daily routines, including regular meals, meditation, exercise, and sleep and wake times.
- Avoid stimulants, caffeine, erratic schedules, traveling too much, cold and dry conditions, and too much sensory stimulation from smartphones, TV, and tablets.
You aren’t predominately Vata, but you could share some of the characteristics. Check out our other Ayurvedic type quizzes to see what your main Dosha (type) is!
#1. You have light bones and muscles, long straight frame.
#2. You tend to have cool skin and cold hands/feet.
#3. You have a broad frame, strong bones and muscles, and are curvy.
#4. You find it's hard to gain weight, and easy to lose weight.
#5. You eat fast, move fast, talk fast and tend to be light on your feet
#6. You tend to be hungry a lot, and can eat a very large meal.
#7. You quickly but also forget quickly-- you need lists and reminders.
Back to Home