This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website, evergreennutrition.com (“Website”) and details our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Specifically, this policy applies to information we collect on this Website, and in any email, text, or chat to and from Evergreen Nutrition or its agents.
By accessing or using this Website, you are assenting to this this Policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms set forth in the Policy, your sole remedy will be to stop visiting our website. Please check back from time to time as this policy is reviewed and updated on a regular basis. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes to this Policy is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Information we collect essentially falls into two categories.
The first category deals with information we automatically collect for purposes of optimizing the website to create a better experience for our users. This automatically collected information includes things like: the details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs and other communication data, the resources that you access and use on the Website and Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The second category of information is information that you provide to us. This information (“Personal Information”) generally includes:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. Including information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our email newsletter, or placing an order. We may also ask you for information (when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and) when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To notify you about changes to our Website, or policies.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Evergreen Nutrition’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Evergreen Nutrition about our Website users is among the assets transferred. In the event of such a merger we will contact you and allow you a 14-day window to opt out.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with court orders, laws or legal processes, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Unfortunately, we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may refuse to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
We are committed to protecting the information of young children, as a result our website is not intended and should not be used by children under the age of 13 without parental consent and supervision. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not create an account or make any purchases through the Website, or otherwise submit any information or data to us. On the occasion that we learn that we have collected and received information from a child under 13 without parental consent we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
1653 Willamette St
Eugene, OR 97401
or via our toll-free number:
Back to Home