Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland. A favorite of travelers, it governs the body’s circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep. Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only. Not for use by children, teenagers, women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Do not take with alcoholic beverages or when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Shake well before using.