Promotes Nitric Oxide Function
The gas nitric oxide, or NO, plays an important role in supporting normal circulatory functions within the cells that line our arteries and protecting our cell's energy-producing mitochondria. NO helps expand the blood vessels for enhanced blood flow. The increased blood flow brings more oxygen and nutrients to our organs, including the brain. Healthy blood flow is essential for energy production and overall well-being.
Nitrates, the building blocks for NO production, naturally occur in some foods. Nitrate-containing beet juice promotes healthy NO function enhancing energy and mental focus by promoting healthy nitric oxide function and healthy blood flow throughout the body,
Dr. Mercola's USDA Certified Organic Fermented Beets provides a standardized dose of 15 mg per serving of healthy nitrates from organic fermented beet root powder without the high sugar content of regular beet powder.
Fermentation has been shown to change the nutritional makeup of foods by how it:
- Helps pre-digest ingredients.
- Increases levels of certain nutrients.
- Improves mineral bio-accessibility.
- Increases bioavailability of antioxidants.
- Creates unique metabolites.
Formerly Fermented Beets with Red Spinach.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.