Dr. Mercola’s Liposomal Vitamin C uses liposomes (fat) to increase the bioavailability of vitamin C, since water-soluble vitamin C is not absorbed well. Liposomal Vitamin C can also potentially ease intestinal discomfort associated with taking high amounts of vitamin C.
Liposomal Vitamin C:
- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C.
- Liposome form for higher-bioavailability potential and protection against occasional intestinal discomfort.
- Provides higher bioavailability than traditional oral vitamin C and may help you avoid intravenous applications if a higher dosage is desired.
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps® capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection and bioavailability.
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
- Provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C or by inconvenient IV administration.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.