180 mcg MK-7 Per Capsule
Could your cardiovascular health or your “vascular age” be a more accurate indicator of your health and longevity? Some cardiovascular experts believe so.
Our arteries need to remain elastic and flexible in order to effectively transport blood and nutrients to all our cells and tissues. Researchers now realize much of that depends on your body’s balance of Vitamin K2, Vitamin D and the mineral calcium. We want calcium to go to our bones and teeth, and not our arteries and organs. A protein called MGP (matrix Gla protein) is key for preventing the unwanted buildup of calcium in the arteries and it requires Vitamin K2 to function. Researchers have discovered that healthy arterial tissues contain up to 100 times more Vitamin K2 than calcified arteries.
Restoring blood levels of Vitamin K2 can potentially help reverse the buildup of calcium caused by a Vitamin K2 deficiency. Considering that an estimated 97% of the Western hemisphere may be deficient in Vitamin K2 this is a nutrient you don’t want to ignore.
Dr. Mercola Vitamin K2 supplies a nutritional dose of 180 mcg of a patented form of vitamin K2, MenaQ7®. This is the first and only clinical proven vitamin K2 for both bone and cardiovascular health. Studies show MenaQ7®:
- Is the most bioavailable, bioactive and longest-lasting form of Vitamin K2
- Provides optimal Vitamin K2 in your body to activate Vitamin K2-dependent MGP
- Helps reduce the calcification of arteries
- Helps prevent age-related stiffening of arteries
- Significantly improved vascular elasticity
- Helps improve bone strength and mass
- Supports muscle, nerve and brain health
With Dr. Mercola Vitamin K2, you receive the exact same dosage used in the studies and recommended by experts: 180 mcg. And it’s produced from natto using chickpeas so it has high bioavailability and efficacy, and it's soy-free.
This Vitamin K2 contains no bioengineered ingredients and guarantees a high level of quality, safety and efficacy.
- If you are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), do not use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.