Uplift is a thoughtful and balanced combination of research-supported nutrients and herbs promoting a positive mood.
- Research has indicated certain nutrients for maintenance of a positive mood: Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 & Methylated Folic acid (as L-5-MTHF).
- St. John’s wort is one of the best researched herbs in support of a positive mood.
- Ginkgo promotes blood flow to the brain thereby supporting the individual nutrients and their positive supportive effects on mood.
- Rhodiola is a wonderful general tonic with historical use supporting emotional well-being and Lemon balm has also traditionally been used to promote a positive mood.
Mood support from traditional herbs as well as researched herbs and nutrients in support of a positive mood; this formula may be used for occasional, temporary needs, or ongoing as needed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid if pregnant or nursing or if bi-polar.
- Consult your physician if using prescription medications.