Help Your Body Produce More Serotonin
Nature's Way L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is extracted from Griffonia simplicifolia seeds, and is combined with vitamin B6 to be a complete serotonin support supplement. 5-HTP is one of the raw ingredients our bodies need to produce serotonin, which is an essential neurotransmitter responsible for healthy mood and appetite regulation. 5-HTP is combined with vitamin B6, which plays an essential role in body's conversion of 5-HTP into serotonin.
5-HTP is a mood/appetite regulating neurotransmitter in the body.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should not be consumed by children under the age of 12 years or by pregnant or lactating women.
- Some may experience gastrointestinal (GI) upset including abdominal cramping, nausea or diarrhea while taking this product.
- As with any supplement, if discomfort persists discontinue use.
- Those suffering from GI disorders such as ulcers, irritable bowel disease, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis or celiac disease, should not use 5-HTP.
- Those taking prescription anti-depressants should not use 5-HTP.
- Do not take this product if you have or are taking medications for epilepsy, scleroderma or Parkinson's disease.
- This product may cause drowsiness and should not be used while driving or operating heavy equipment.
- Safety sealed with a printed outer shrink-wrap film and a printed inner bottle freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.