Red yeast rice is native to China. Red yeast rice is a fermentation by-product of cooked non-glutinous rice on which red yeast has been grown. The dried, powdered red yeast rice is used medicinally.
Solaray® Red Yeast rice is rigorously tested to comply with their Green Screened® process to assure the highest quality formula. The Green Screened® process means their red yeast rice is tested for impurities and contaminants, including citrinin (screened using UPLC-MS down to 1 ppm). This stringent screening allows them to offer a pure, high-quality, non-irradiated source of red yeast rice.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not to be used by anyone under 20 years of age.
- Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
- This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.