Cardiovascular & Joint Health
Nature's Way® Krill Oil is produced from 100% pure Antarctic krill — one of nature's most abundant and rapidly renewable sources of Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants.
May help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Advantages of Krill Oil
- More bioavailable than fish oil because the Omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form (similar to the cell structure of the human brain), making them easier for the body to recognize, absorb and utilize.
- Smaller dose than fish oil because the Omega-3 fatty acids in krill are more easily absorbed.
- No fishy aftertaste or burp-back because of krill oil's phospholipid form.
- Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities.
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable Source with 100% traceability back to the location of harvest.
Research confirms the important role of Omega-3 fatty acids in maintaining healthy blood triglyceride levels already within normal limits, as well as supporting the heart, skin and joints.
- Contains shellfish (krill).
- People with seafood allergy, coagulopathy or taking anticoagulants or other medications should consult their doctor before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.