High Dose Option for Rest & Relaxation
Melatonin is an antioxidant hormone made in the brain and released in response to darkness. Its main function is regulating our sleep/wake cycle, or circadian rhythm, which can be thrown off balance by changes in time zones and daylight savings time, by night work, by using artificial lights at night and even by aging. In addition, restless nights, disrupted sleep and sleep disorders can leave us fatigued, anxious and lethargic during the day. Supplemental melatonin can help reset the body’s internal clock and promote more restful sleep thereby enhancing the quality of life.
High doses of melatonin may also have therapeutic benefits for episodic cluster headaches and tardive dyskinesia. Consult a qualified healthcare practitioner to determine the correct dose for you.
Evergreen’s Melatonin 10 mg is a high potency product and may not be for everyone. If you experience daytime sleepiness or other side effects a lower dose may be appropriate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use only at bedtime.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Regular dosage for individuals of any age should be limited to two weeks. If less than 40 years old, do not use regularly for any purpose except on advice of a health care practitioner.
- If you have diabetes, an autoimmune, endocrine, depressive or seizure disorder, consult your health care practitioner before use.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this product.
- Not intended for use by children under age 18.