- Effectively treats problem skin with regular use
- Deep-cleans pores and helps relieve redness
- Multiple uses including skin and household
This leaf-derived essential oil from the arid plains of eastern Australia is an abundant source for maintaining healthy, glowing skin. Its inherent antiseptic qualities make it suitable for everything from skin care, household cleansing to a therapeutic pedicure treatment. For external use only.
- Do not use full-strength on face.
- Dilute with water or carrier oil.
- Test a small amount against clean skin on forearm 24 hours prior to use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reaction occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on animals.
- Store in a cool, dark place.