Mitigate Hypersensitivity to Northwest Allergens
Formerly Northwest Mix
Since the eighteenth century homeopathic remedies have been used to stimulate and assist the body in utilizing its own healing processes to restore homeostasis (balance). Homeopathy is based on the “Law of Similars” that maintains that highly diluted substances can help the body alleviate symptoms or effects that are caused by those same substances in their non-diluted states. For example, onions often cause a profuse, clear discharge from the nose and eyes so homeopathic onion (Allium cepa) can be useful for someone suffering from those symptoms. Homeopathic allersodes are highly diluted allergy-causing substances that are used to induce an immune response and desensitize the body’s hyper-responsiveness.
Northwest Regional Allersode is a homeopathic blend that mitigates hypersensitivity to common allergy-causing plants that grow in the Northwest region of the United States. In addition to trees, grasses and other plants, this formula contains homeopathic support for the adrenal glands and liver,both of which work extra hard when the body is stressed by allergic reactions. Also included are homeopathic ACTH (adrenocorticotrophic hormone), which stimulates the secretion of cortisol as well as homeopathic histamine. This formula is designed to help to promote non-specific resistance to allergic stressors.
Northwest Regional Allersode is made from the highest-quality homeopathic materials, under stringent quality control measures, and is hand succussed in an FDA-registered laboratory.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- For best results, avoid mint and camphor, coffee and tea while using this product.
- Do not take this product within 10-15 minutes of oral ingestion of anything else.
- If taking more than one remedy, wait 15 minutes between doses.
- Tamper resistant seal. If seal is broken, do not use.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight, microwaves or other electromagnetic frequencies.