Umcka Cold+Flu Chewable Tablets Berry Flavor | 20 Tablets
Only 1 left in stock
- Clinically proven.
- Minor aches/pains, congestion, cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat.
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X homeopathic.
- Suitable for children.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema; a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: New symptoms occur; symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days; cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache; fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each chewable tablet)
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X
||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X
||Pain reliever/fever reducer
|Bryonia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X
||Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat
Inactive ingredients: Lactose, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, modified cellulose gum, natural berry flavor, natural color, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.