With today’s hectic pace, many people are stressed, worried and anxious. Some stress is normal, but if stress is interfering with your daily life, Anxiety Control may be just what you need, day or night.
This unique, patented formula was researched and formulated by Dr. Billie J. Sahley. It contains amino acids, herbs, minerals and essential cofactors that naturally help the brain cope with day-to-day stress and anxiety. Anxiety Control contains neurotransmitters to help balance brain chemistry plus passionflower and primula to support an overstressed body.
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) — a neurotransmitter that slows down the activity of nerve cells in the brain.
- Glycine — an amino acid that functions as an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system.
- Glutamine — an amino acid that is involved in the production of GABA. It also nourishes immune and intestinal cells. During times of stress, we rapidly use up glutamine.
- Passionflower — an herbal sedative with a well-deserved reputation for calming the mind and aiding sleep. It works on the medulla oblongata, the part of the brain that regulates sleep, heart rate and blood pressure.
- Primula officinalis — an anodyne (soothing and pain relieving) as well as antianxiety, sedative and antispasmodic.
- Magnesium — an essential mineral for nerve function and muscle relaxation. It also helps to promote restful sleep.
- Vitamin B-6 — a water-soluble vitamin that is necessary for neural transmission and is a major cofactor for activation of amino acids. It also is vital for proper immune function, an important point since our immune systems suffer when we are stressed.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a qualified healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not take with alchohol.