Healthy Inflammation & Joint Support
The Far-Reaching Benefits of Wobenzym® N
Wobenzym® N is a unique blend of systemic enzymes that provides temporary relief from aches, pain and muscle soreness due to everyday activity and leads to increased flexibility and mobility and supports overall joint and tendon health as well.
Enzymes are fascinating essential biological catalysts that are involved in almost every single process in the body. They initiate millions of chemical reactions every second in the human body. It is easy to see why supplementing with systemic enzymes can have far-reaching benefits to the human body.
The enzyme blend in Wobenzym® N contains the following, clinically studied enzymes: pancreatin, papain, bromelain, trypsin and chymotrypsin. Each one of these is a protease, which simply means that they break down proteins.
And of course, Wobenzym® N tablets are enteric coated to ensure that the enzymes are protected and allows them to reach the small intestine, where absorption occurs and they can be accessed by the body.
The key benefits of Wobenzym® N include:
- Increases Flexibility and Mobility
- Supports Joint and Tendon Health
- Temporary Relief from Aches, Pains and Muscle Soreness due to Everyday Activity
Wobenzym® N works holistically — throughout your entire body — to support joint and tendon health. Aches, pains and muscle soreness can keep you from living the active lifestyle you desire. Experiencing extraordinary health is all about helping the body achieve homeostasis — a dynamic state of balance.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, suffer from bleeding disorders or liver damage, or if you are taking anticoagulant drugs (such as Warfarin), consult a healthcare professional before using this product.
- Caution: Your diet or health situation may benefit from the advanced use of this product. Check with your healthcare practitioner to determine your needs.
- As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take any medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.