Natural Source of Whole Omegas Plus Vitamin D3 & Antioxidants
- 100% Wild-caught salmon oil.
- Extra-virgin wild Alaskan salmon.
- Nature's profile of seventeen whole Omegas: -3, -5, -6, -7, -8 and -9.
- NSF contents tested and certified.
- Non-GMO Project verified.
- Certified sustainably caught.
- Heart healthy.
Fractionated, Isolated & High-Heat Purified?
The dull, yellow hue and watery texture of purified fish oil capsules indicates highly processed products. This heavy distillation (which can be necessary to remove contaminants) can fractionate, isolate and sacrifice beneficial compounds that give fish oil its naturally vibrant color and clarity.
Wholemega: The Difference is Clear
Wholemega Tiny Caps are different. The extra-virgin process used to extract Wholemega, similar to that used in fine olive oil, delivers an oil that is striking in color and transparency. This gentle, food-grade process preserves numerous beneficial compounds—including Vitamin D3 and astaxanthin, an antioxidant naturally occurring in wild salmon that gives Wholemega its rich color.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of this product.
- If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not refrigerate.
New Chapter is a Certified B Corporation company.