The Wellness Family™ of products is designed to support the body's defense system when under stress. Olive leaves have been traditionally used for thousands of years in Mediterranean countries for their beneficial properties.
Several phenolic compounds are found in the olive leaf and bud such as oleuropein (phenolic glucoside) and flavonoids. Oleuropein is a natural antioxidant. The hydrolyzed form of oleuropein, calcium elenolate, has been shown in cell culture studies to have potential health benefits.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Suitable for vegetarians.