Is your calcium RAW, organic, whole food and plant-form calcium? It is if it’s Vitamin Code RAW Calcium. Using a patented form of marine algae known as Algas calcareas.sp which is ecologically harvested off the pristine shores of remote South America, this is the only raw, organic, pure plant form of calcium that Garden of Life® has ever found.
Why Choose This Form of Calcium?
There are many advantages to choosing this plant-form calcium over a rock-source calcium. It is widely known that plants from nature are the preferred source of nutrients for the body. Of equal importance is that the plant-form calcium used in Vitamin Code RAW Calcium, Algas calcareas.sp, also provides 73 naturally occurring minerals and trace elements such as magnesium, silica, boron, vanadium and strontium that have all been linked to healthy bones.
Other Nutrients Found in Vitamin Code RAW Calcium
In addition to the raw, plant-formed calcium, Vitamin Code RAW Calcium contains a host of other raw vitamins and minerals as well as live probiotics and enzymes. Raw Vitamin D, an important bone-building vitamin, is included in the amount of 1,600 IU per serving. Vitamin D is vital to bone health and acts as a hormone to increase the absorption of calcium by up to 80%.
Also known as an important factor in bone health, Vitamin K2 comes in two forms: MK-4 and MK-7. Vitamin Code RAW Calcium uses the MK-7 form which lasts longer in the body than MK-4.
Vitamin Code RAW Calcium Ingredient Highlights:
- RAW, whole food, organic, plant-form calcium
- 1,600 IU RAW Vitamin D3
- 100 mcg Vitamin K2 as RAW MK-7 from natto
- 386 mg of RAW magnesium
- Completely free of limestone rock, chalk or animal bone-source calcium
- Gluten Free, dairy free
- No binders or fillers
- Live probiotics and enzymes
- Contains 22 RAW and organically grown fruits and vegetables
- Keep out of reach of children.
- As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis, or are otherwise under medical supervision.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.