The B group of vitamins is an eight-member family of water soluble vitamins which means they are not easily stored in the body and need to be replenished frequently. Their functions are so interrelated that it is suggested they be taken together so they can work harmoniously and perform at their peak levels. Cellular energy production is the most important function of the B complex vitamins and they are known as the catalytic spark plugs of our body. Providing mental and physical energy, supporting healthy blood, a healthy heart, immune system function and a healthy response to stress, the B complex vitamins are essential nutrients for the body.
Why Vitamin Code® RAW B-Complex™?
RAW B-Complex from Garden of Life® is a comprehensive, whole-food, multi-nutrient formula made with RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ providing delivery of Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folate and biotin. Cultivated with their unique Code Factors™ intact, the RAW Food-Created Nutrients in Vitamin Code formulas enable natural recognition of nutrients by your body, just as nature intended. Code Factors are the known and yet to be discovered synergistic compounds found in food and are necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole-foods that the body thrives upon.
Vitamin Code RAW B-Complex is RAW, gluten-free, dairy-free and contains no binders or fillers. Taking this RAW B-Complex formula to the next level, Vitamin Code RAW B-Complex also provides a RAW probiotic and enzyme blend along with a RAW organic fruit and vegetable blend for additional nutritional support.
Deficiency in one or more vitamins in this group can occur easily and individuals who may benefit from Vitamin Code RAW B-Complex include those who are:
- Strict vegetarians
- Stressed: emotionally or physically
- Losing weight or fasting
- Following diets that include refined and processed foods or sugars
- Eating cooked foods as opposed to consuming raw, uncooked foods
- Taking various prescription medications
- Exposed to environmental toxins including tobacco smoke
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take with sulfonamides since PABA interferes with the activity of the drug.
- Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.