Menstrual Flow Support
Normal healthy menstrual flow is important for all menstruating women. This formula utilizes time honored herbs and research-based ingredients to promote normal menstrual flow.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids have shown in research to support normal healthy menstrual flow.
- Vitamin K promotes clotting and in this way can support healthy menses.
- Traditional herbs in support of a normal menstrual flow include Yarrow flower, Periwinkle herb, Cranesbill root and Shepherd’s purse herb.
- Life root herb is an age old and important uterine tonic to maintain normal menstrual flow; Ginger is also an important and well-rounded tonic herb supportive for healthy menstrual flow and uterine tone.
Promotes healthy and normal menstrual flow with the use of astringent herbs that support tone in the uterus. Research also indicates certain nutrients to maintain a healthy menses.
- Slow Flow contains Vitamin K which interferes with the prescription pharmaceuticals Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take Slow Flow if taking either of these pharmaceuticals, if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.