Most Famous Female Tonic
Shatavari is a highly valued herb used as a female tonic.
Shatavari contains steroidal-like saponins to support the role of
estrogen and progesterone in the body, both necessary hormones for
normal reproductive health.
Shatavari also supports balance in the endocrine system, which is
involved in the production of hormones that play a role in
stress-response, mood, and normal adrenal and thyroid function.
For women of all ages, shatavari is nature's first choice. Safe for long-term use.
- A prized adaptogen used for thousands of years as a female reproductive tonic.
- Promotes normal menstrual cycles and menopausal transitions.
- Balances endocrine system, which plays a role in stress-response, mood, adrenal, and thyroid function.
- Supports an overall cooling effect most appreciated during menopause.
- Keep out of reach of children.