Our beautiful high-fire ceramic neti pot is handcrafted in the U.S.
- 100% lead-free, safe and non-toxic
- Fired with food-grade ceramic glazes
- Durable stoneware ceramics
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Holds 10 oz. of water
- Dishwasher safe
Using a neti pot:
- Relieves pain, pressure and congestion by liquefying the excess mucous in your nasal passages and flushing it out.
- Keeps the cilia (basically, tiny hairs) in your nasal passages moving so they flush out bacteria, allergens and other irritants. Congested or dry sinuses are a breeding ground for infection.
Sinus problems are caused by “a breakdown in the normal function and protective role of the nasal cavity,” explains University of Wisconsin Medical School Professor David Rabago, M.D. “The lining of the nasal cavity protects the upper respiratory system against infection by viruses and bacteria,” he says. “When the mucosa is inadequate to the task, sinus symptoms can result.” Research by Dr. Rabago suggests that nasal rinsing helps the nasal mucosa do its job.
Using a neti pot can easily fit into your daily cleansing routine. All it takes is a few short minutes — just like brushing your teeth. Gravity gently does the work of rinsing your sinuses for you — that’s the beauty of using a traditional neti pot like this.
NOTE: Colors may vary.