Source Naturals Potassium Iodide may be used when it is desirable to maintain a healthy level of beneficial iodides in the thyroid gland. Iodide is a form of iodine that is preferentially taken up by the thyroid gland.
This product also supports the body’s normal detoxification processes, including the removal of heavy metals.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- Do not take if you are allergic to iodine, have dermatitis herpetiformis or hypocomplementemic vasculitis, or have nodular thyroid disease with heart disease.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have a thyroid condition, or are taking any medication, consult a physician before use.
- In case of overdose, swollen salivary glands, stomach upset, skin rash or allergic reaction discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.