Supports Adrenal Function
- Also known as vitamin B5.
- Prolonged release delivery system allows nutrients to be released over 2-4 hours, promoting optimum absorption and utilization.
- Important role in supporting metabolism, adrenals and in the utilization of PABA and choline.
- Athletes may have increased requirements.
A member of the B Vitamins, pantothenic acid plays an essential role supporting metabolism, the adrenals, and in the proper utilization of PABA and choline. Especially beneficial during times of stress, our Pantothenic Acid supplement is produced using an advanced manufacturing technique which allows nutrients to be released slowly (over approximately 2-4 hours) promoting optimal assimilation.
- Do not take with sulfa drugs (antibiotics).
- Keep out of reach of children.