Antioxidant & DNA Support
Embraced by Eurasians for centuries and found throughout boreal forests, Chaga grows primarily on birch trees. Studied and treasured worldwide for its health-enhancing and anti-oxidant properties, Chaga is a unique species, and the focus of recent and ongoing scientific research.
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown & Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- DOUBLE Extracted
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
- P-Value® Certified for Maximum Growth
- Keep out of reach of children.