Promotes Sinus, Throat, Bronchiole & Lung Health
Osha Root Rocky Mountain Throat Syrup™ is a powerful cough syrup that soothes and comforts throat tissues. This formula promotes sinus, throat, bronchiole and lung health. The syrup is made in Santa Fe, New Mexico with herbs sourced from the United States.
Osha root, an important ingredient in this herbal medicine, grows wild in the high-altitude Rocky Mountain range. It has been used by generations of Southwestern Native Americans and Hispanics to support their respiratory health. Osha root:
- Opens up the sinuses and relieves sinus pressure.
- Thins mucus so it is easily removed from the lungs.
- Opens bronchiole airways.
- Stops the urge to cough.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use during pregnancy.