Promotes Rest & Relaxation
Quality nighttime sleep is crucial for daytime energy and alertness, and gives your mind and body a chance to relax, rebuild and feel rejuvenated. Melatonin may be helpful to get adequate and sound rest when the body’s circadian clock is out of sync, such as for those with jet lag or on an altered sleep schedule. It can also be helpful for those with sleep-disruptive health conditions. Melatonin has further beneficial action as an antioxidant.
Our Melatonin Plus 5 mg also provides vitamin B6 and calcium, both are key players in the synthesis of melatonin within the pineal gland and retina of the eye.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use only at bedtime.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Regular dosage for individuals of any age should be limited to two weeks; do not use regularly for any purpose except on advice of a healthcare practitioner.
- If you have diabetes, an autoimmune, endocrine, depressive, or seizure disorder, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this product.
- Not intended for use by children under age 18.