Remifemin offers a natural alternative to hormone replacement therapy and is composed from the exact black cohosh extract used in clinical studies. Some studies have shown that Remifemin may cut hot flashes, mood swings, irritability, sleeplessness and other menopausal symptoms by nearly 70%. Remifemin curbs menopause symptoms without any estrogenic effects (i.e., Remifemin does not act like estrogen in the body).
It is recommended to use for 8 weeks before deciding whether or not Remifemin is working for you. As Remifemin is designed to work with your body’s natural cycles, it may take up to 12 weeks to notice full benefits.
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if taking prescription drugs, or if you have been treated for breast cancer or any other hormone-dependent cancer.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble, such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice.
- For further instructions please read the insert enclosed in the box.
- Keep out of reach from children