Estrovera is a special extract of Siberian rhubarb, called ERr 731, which has been shown in multiple short- and long-term, peer-reviewed studies to dramatically reduce the number of daily hot flashes and relieve a wide range of other symptoms experienced by perimenopausal and postmenopausal women. It has an efficacy that is comparable to hormone therapies and it exceeds reported results of other phytoestrogen and botanical treatments.
In one study, ERr 731 gave relief from multiple symptoms including:
- Hot flashes & night sweats
- Mood swings, irritability & anxiety
- Joint & muscle discomfort
- Sleep disturbances
- Physical & mental exhaustion
- Sexual problems
Estrovera does not contain estrogens, just a clinically effective dose of ERr 731 (in one tablet per day) with the potential to reduce menopausal symptoms by up to 83%. Its safety and effectiveness have been demonstrated in long-term clinical studies and it has been used for over 20 years in Germany and other countries
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- This product is contraindicated for individuals with any known or suspected estrogen-dependent illness.
- If taking medication consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.