Nutritional and botanical research, including over a decade of Dr. Hudson’s clinical experience, shaped this thoughtful and effective premenstrual support formula.
- Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, magnesium and calcium are all nutrients indicated in related research, to support premenstrual symptom relief
- Chaste tree berry is one of the most helpful and supportive herbs in balancing the menstrual cycle
- Ginkgo and St. John’s wort have supportive research towards the premenstrual cycle; other hormone supportive, traditional herbs include dong quai, wild yam and passionflower
- Borage seed oil is high in GLA (Gamma linolenic acid), a well-researched ingredient with positive menstrual cycle support
Premenstrual support from all of the well-researched nutrients and herbs studied and observed empirically to promote relief from common PMS as well as overall healthy menstrual cycles throughout.
- Avoid during pregnancy and nursing.
- Dong quai and ginkgo may potentiate anti-coagulant/anti-platelet agents.
- Keep out of reach of children.