Yeast Arrest is unlike any other natural vaginal suppository. Featuring a unique homeopathic profile for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections.
- Unique homeopathic combination specific for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections: Borax, Hydrastis canadensis, Berberis aquifolium and Kreosotum.
- Features an all natural herbal and cocoa butter base, free of parabens and PEG.
- Foil wrapped suppositories are easy to use, sterile and soothing.
For the relief of external and internal irritation, burning, itching and discharge associated with a vaginal yeast infection.
If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
All Vitanica products are formulated based on scientific research and/or clinical research and experience as conducted by Dr. Tori Hudson in her women’s health practice. Dr. Hudson is a well respected authority on natural healthcare for women.
- For vaginal use only. If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
- Do not use this product if: you are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge, you may have a condition which is more serious then a vaginal yeast infection. Contact your physician immediately.
- Do not use this product if: you use this product and symptoms continue to recur; consult your physician.
- Do not use this product if: you are pregnant.
- If nursing consult your physician prior to use.
- This product is NOT latex safe.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidentally swallowed, seek medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if inner foil is torn or broken.