Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup is a combination of some of the finest botanicals used in North American and Chinese herbalism to support the respiratory system. The formulation offers soothing, demulcent herbs in conjunction with botanicals traditionally used to tonify the lungs. The care that goes into its preparation provides you with a comprehensive seasonal health supplement.
Once you experience Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup, you’ll always want to have it in your home’s herbal supplement cabinet. This delicious syrup combines a cold infusion of wild cherry bark, a decoction of other roots, barks and seeds, and a hot infusion of leaves and flowers. The result: a formulation that preserves the essential oils and concentrated herbal extracts. When you try Planetary Herbals Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup, you’ll experience the difference made by the personal touch and traditional care that go into each step of its creation.
- Supports healthy respiratory function.
- Supports healthy immunity.
- Supports free, easy breathing.
Formerly known as Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup.
- Product contains honey; do not use if you are allergic to bee products.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use by children under 1 year of age.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.