Calming & Relaxing
Lavender’s perfectly balanced floral-herbaceous aroma provides an unmatched array of attributes—calming, relaxing, refreshing, toning and cleansing—making it the most popular oil in aromatherapy.
- Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Origin: Ukraine/Moldova
- Sourcing Notes: Aura Cacia lavender essential oil is sourced solely from Ukraine. Lavender essential oil has been produced in Ukraine for nearly 50 years and today Ukraine is perhaps the largest producer of pure lavender oil in the world. The sweet, floral aroma of Ukrainian lavender has become synonymous with the Aura Cacia brand and is the gold standard of lavender oil.
- Processing Notes: Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the fresh flowering tops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- CAUTION: If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
- Dilute properly, may irritate skin.
- Avoid eyes and mucous membranes.
- Not for internal use — for external use only.