Free-Form Amino Acid
This product is an amino acid produced naturally by a microbiological fermentation process and is an essential component of protein found naturally in the human body.
Tyrosine is an important component in the production of several neurotransmitters. The thyroid combines tyrosine with iodine to produce thyroid hormone.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner before taking tyrosine if you are using thyroid hormone medication.
- Do not use if you have high blood pressure or symptoms of mania.
- Tyrosine may interact with Levodopa.
- Store in a cool, dry place.