- Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 Softgels
- Superior form of vitamin K
- Longer half-life than K1 (days vs. hours)
- Higher activity than K1 (6X in vitro)
- 10X better absorbed than K1 from spinach
- Promotes bone health
- 90 mcg Per Serving
- Critical to Blood Clotting & Coagulation
Jarrow Formulas® MK-7 is made via fermentation by Bacillus subtilus natto. MK-7 (Menaquinone-7) is the bioactive form of vitamin K2 found naturally occurring in Natto. MK-7 is ten times better absorbed than K1 from spinach and is responsible for the carboxylation of specific bone proteins needed for building bones.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- NOTE: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin/Coumadin)), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.