Nervous System Support
Designed to support your body’s response to moments of occasional and mild anxiety.
Calming, relaxing, soothing and mood elevating.
Anxiety Soother features kava prepared from the rhizome and root of noble varieties of Piper methysticum plants grown and harvested in the islands of the South Pacific. It also features passionflower prepared from the flowering herb (leaf, flower and stem) of certified organic Passiflora incarnata vines. The herbs in this formula are individually extracted to provide a broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds. Herb Pharm assures herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb. Their liquid extracts are easily dispensed, taken in liquid form and added to water or other liquid.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with Kava. Ask a healthcare professional before use if you have, or have had, liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if liver symptoms occur (unusual fatigue, abdominal pain, appetite loss, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin).
- Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not take with alcoholic beverages.
- Excessive use may briefly impair ability to drive or operate machinery.
- Store away from heat and light.