Nutrients for Healthy Skin, Vision, Bones, & Immune Function
Vitamin A has several important functions in the body, including the maintenance of proper vision. When the body is deficient in Vitamin A, the eye gradually loses its ability to adapt to changes in light resulting in “night blindness.” Another vital role of Vitamin A concerns the formation, maintenance and growth of skin, which forms the body’s primary barrier to infection.
- Contains fish (cod).
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- WARNING: The recommended daily serving of this product contains more than 10,000 IU of Vitamin A from retinol. Taking Vitamin A from retinol in quantities of 10,000 IU or more is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Large amounts of Vitamin A are known to cause birth defects. Do not take if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
- Store tightly closed, away from heat and moisture.