Omega-3 Oils For Optimal Pet Health & Wellness
- Cellular health
- Immune system health
- Skin and coat health
- Joint health
- Heart health
- Brain development and maintenance
- Eye development and maintenance
Nordic Naturals was inspired to launch our Nordic Pet® Collection to provide dog and cat companions with the same exceptional quality oils we produce for humans, so they too can experience the benefits of our fish oils.
Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet for Cats and Small Breed Dogs is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. It is an essential supplement to promote optimal pet health and wellness at home. Our pure omega-3 oil is derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines from the South Pacific Ocean off the coast of Peru. In 2008, the sustainability of these Peruvian fisheries was ranked as number one in the world.
Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet for Cats and Small Breed Dogs does not include rosemary oil or flavorings, which are contained in our human products, in order to ensure safety for pets. Please use only our pet products for dogs and cats.
This 2 oz. size is perfect for cats and small breed dogs.
- Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product.
- Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery.
- Consult your veterinarian in cases of accidental ingestion.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING. Store bottle with original cap in refrigerator once opened.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Use within 3 months of opening.