Vitamin K2 is an active form of Vitamin K and is important for bone health. Vitamin K2 is not readily found in the diet and is manufactured by gut microflora. Vitamin K2 can also be extracted from a natural whole food source, the fermented soybean product Natto, a natural source of MK-7. Vitamin K2 promotes the mineralization of bone by directing calcium into bones and away from blood vessel inhibiting vascular calcification.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Do not take if you are on anticoagulant medication.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.