Myrrh Gum is a fragrant resin collected from trees traditionally from eastern Africa and Arabia.
- A classic remedy for periodontal health, used as a rinse or gargle.
- Antiseptic properties, topically useful for wounds and abscesses.
- Expectorant and circulatory stimulant.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or have excessive uterine bleeding.
- Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.