Best Absorbed Form Of Magnesium
- Magnesium deficiency is common in the American diet.
- Magnesium supplementation benefits energy production, cardiac function, carbohydrate metabolism, and pulmonary function.
- Citrate and malate chelates enhance Krebs cycle function and energy production.
- Supports optimal muscle function.
Magnesium CitraMate provides magnesium bound to citrate-malate for superior absorption. Both magnesium and malic acid have been found to provide support to individuals with muscle tenderness and fatigue. A study of 24 individuals found malic acid along with 300 mg magnesium (equivalent to 2 capsules of Magnesium CitraMate) taken two times daily provided significant support in measurements of tenderness and discomfort.
Magnesium is present in all cells of the body and is involved in over 300 enzymatic processes, including energy production. Magnesium is essential for maintaining normal bone density, normal cardiac rhythmicity, normal pulmonary function, and normal blood glucose regulation. Other body functions requiring magnesium include nerve conduction, methyl-group transfer, conversion of pyridoxine to pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (the active form of vitamin B6), production of energy, and muscle contraction. Magnesium supplementation appears to be a significant support to maintaining already normal bone density.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.