Ignatia Amara 6C | 80 Pellets
Only 1 left in stock
- Main Indication: Nervousness, hypersensitivity due to everyday stress
- Common Name: St. Ignatius bean
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
For best results adults and children (2+) should dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved, or as directed by a medical professional.
||Ignatia Amara 6C HPUS
||Casein-free lactose, sucrose.