Ignatia Amara 30C | 80 Pellets
Only 2 left in stock
Nervousness Due To Everyday Stress
- Main Indication: Nervousness, hypersensitivity due to everyday stress
- Common Name: St. Ignatius bean
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.
||Ignatia Amara 30C