Kelp is a good source of the essential mineral iodine which is important in maintaining healthy thyroid function. Nature’s Life® Icelandic Kelp is harvested in late autumn and winter from the mineral-rich ocean waters around Iceland in the Northern Atlantic Ocean. After harvesting, the kelp is carefully washed, chopped, dried, ground and screened. The washing is done with mineral-rich fresh water from geothermal bores and the heat for the drying process is obtained from the same source. This process ensures maximum retention of the minerals, vitamins, amino acids and essential fatty acids. NO chemicals, pesticides or herbicides are used in growing or processing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage without first consulting your health care practitioner, as excess iodine may adversely affect thyroid function.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Heavy metals that occur naturally in kelp.)
- Store in a cool, dry place.