Guaranteed Potency Double Strength
The use of ginkgo leaves, flowers and nuts can be traced back over 5,000 in China. In fact, Ginkgo biloba is one of the oldest living tree species in the world.
Today Ginkgo biloba is perhaps the most widely used herbal treatment aimed at augmenting cognitive functions — that is, improving memory, learning, alertness, mood and so on. The leaves contain a variety of compounds including antioxidant flavonoids and terpene lactones. Ginkgo is especially popular in Europe; officials in Germany have approved the extract for treating dementia. In the U.S. the National Institute on Aging is supported a clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of ginkgo in treating the symptoms of Alzheimer's disease.
- May potentiate pharmaceutical MAO inhibitors.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.