Solgar's Full Spectrum Omega Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil softgels are carefully manufactured from wild Alaskan salmon that were sustainably caught from the pristine, cold waters of Alaska. These softgels go through a proprietary purification process to ensure removal of heavy metals, including mercury, PCBs and other environmental impurities, while still maintaining optimal integrity of the oil and potency. This oil complies with the quality specifications for Omega-3 oils set forth by the CRN monograph, which is advocated by the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s (GOED).
Fish have few peers on the list of healthful, disease-preventive foods. Although most fatty, cold-water fish are good sources of Omega-3, one of the richest and most beneficial sources is wild Alaskan sockeye salmon, making it unique among high-protein foods. Its natural oil is among the purest of all ocean fish. Wild Alaskan sockeye salmon is also one of the richest sources of EPA and DHA—the Omega-3 fatty acids that most people consume too little of, and that make this fish uniquely healthful. The levels of EPA, DHA, and other fatty acids found in Solgar's softgels—and the proportions of each in relation to one another—reflect those found in wild salmon.
Solgar's Full Spectrum Softgels provide an excellent source of Vitamin D3, an essential vitamin that supports many areas of wellness, including, bone, immune, breast, cardiovascular, colon and pancreatic health. In addition, thus specialty formula supplies the powerful natural antioxidant, astaxanthin—a fat soluble carotenoid pigment that gives salmon its distinctive bright color.
- Contains fish (salmon).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged.