Solaray Echinacea & Goldenseal supports healthy immune function. Echinacea and goldenseal are two of the world’s leading herbs for immune system support. Echinacea is a wildflower native to North America. While echinacea continues to grow and is harvested from the wild, the majority used for herbal supplements comes from cultivated plants. The root and/or the above-ground part of the plant during the flowering growth phase are used in herbal medicine. Goldenseal is native to eastern North America and is cultivated in Oregon and Washington. It is seriously threatened by over-harvesting in the wild. The dried root and rhizome are used in herbal medicine.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do NOT use for extended periods of time.
- Do NOT take if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.