DIM-plus contains diindolylmethane, a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale. Diindolylmethane has unique benefits that support the activity of enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism. Research shows diindolylmethane increases the level of “favorable” estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen.
Patented Complex: DIM-plus contains BioResponse-DIM Complex and its patented, enhanced bioavailability delivery system for diindolylmethane.
The bioavailability of DIM-plus is superior to regular diindolylmethane and its unstable precursor, indole-3-carbinol (I3C). With DIM-plus you are assured a stabilized and consistent dose of diindolylmethane.
DIM-plus also contains spinach, cabbage and concentrated broccoli for additional phytonutrients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
- A harmless but noticeable change in urine color may occur during usage.
- Safety sealed for your protection with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal under bottle cap. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep bottle tightly closed.